Volume 23, Issue 25
Medication Safety Alert! December 13, 2018
In this week's issue:
- QuarterWatchTM (includes data through June 2018): Focus on Newly Approved Drugs
- Medication safety is right up our alley! 21st ISMP Cheers Awards
- Oral potassium solution overdose risk
- Is oral imaging agent at risk for IV use?
- Numbers attached to drug names can lead to errors
In the latest issue of ISMP’s Quarter Watch™ , we examine the adverse drug events reported to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Adverse Event Reporting System (FAERS) for 97 new drugs and biological products approved between 2015 and 2017, including: evolocumab ( REPATHA ) and alirocumab (...