Revised Guidelines for Safe Use of Automated Dispensing Cabinets
Seeking Public Comment on Revised ADC Guidelines
ISMP’s Guidelines for the Safe Use of Automated Dispensing Cabinets (ADCs) were originally published in 2009 to encourage adoption of standard practices and processes as well as improved ADC design and functionality. These Guidelines have now been revised by ISMP with input from an expert advisory group to optimize safe use of this technology. Prior to publishing the revised guidelines, ISMP is seeking public comment through August 31, 2018. ISMP appreciates review from frontline users as well as vendors, regulators, and professional organizations.
- Download and view the guideline document
- Submit all comments using the online form
- Each Core Element has its own section for commenting
- Please identify the statement number in your response
- General/overall comments can be provided at the end of the form
NOTE: Partial submissions of this form cannot be saved and accessed later, so please prepare comments in advance of form access, and allow enough time to enter all comments during one session.