Mosby's Nursing PDQ for Medication Safety
Mosby's Nursing PDQ for Medication Safety provides every nurse and nursing student with important reference information that they carry along with them into the clinical setting. This pocket-sized handy reference has quick facts about high-alert medications, look-alike drugs, high-risk procedures, assessing risk, error reduction, error reporting, medication administration, and more. This book is ideal for any clinical setting.
- Pocket size makes it handy to carry around and spiral binding allows booklet to lay flat for easy reference
- 10 easy-to-find tabbed sections make it easy to gain rapid access to hundreds of essential facts, safety strategies, error reduction methods, and more
- Each section divider features a rapid-reference table of contents so users can quickly locate the information they need within each section
- Pages are coated so they are water resistant - great for rugged clinical use
- The sections cover: System Elements, High-Alert Drugs, Look-Alike Drugs, Error-Prone Abbreviation, High-Risk Procedures, Assessing Risk, Error Reporting, Reference Tables, Administration Basics, and a Glossary