Volume 19, Issue 7
Medication Safety Alert! July 2021
In this month's issue:
- Administration of Concentrated Potassium Chloride for Injection During a Code: Still Deadly!
- what’s in a Name? The “-parib” drug stem name
- Do not use Dr. Reddy’s prefilled glass naloxone syringes with a MicroClave connector
- Preferred vs. legal name of transgender patients
- Obtain 1 hour of Continuing Education (CE) – FREE!
- ISMP Medication Safety Self Assessment for Perioperative Settings – Submission Deadline Extended to October 1, 2021!