Virtual Practitioner in Residence (PIR) Mentorship
Why a Mentorship?
- Individualized one-week experience to increase your success as a medication safety leader
- Participate in a tremendously valuable safety program with a comprehensive agenda of pertinent medication safety concepts
- Interact in an environment which fosters ideas for real process and cultural change
- Unique opportunity to learn from and network with ISMP staff and fellow PIR participants
- Advanced program that makes the best use of your professional time and dollars spent
A summary of why our collective work matters:
- Learning the skills it takes to expand and enhance your organization's medication safety systems
- Obtaining the latest tools and cutting-edge training to enable your success in attaining your organizational safety goals
- Building a network of medication safety practitioners from across the country
Virtual Price: $4,500 USD
In addition to the above, participants will be encouraged to present areas of interest (opportunities for improvement) from their own organization in which they could benefit from direct ISMP dialogue and support. The opportunity for Individual mentor time will be provided towards completion of these goals. Upon completion of the week, the participating practitioner will have acquired a variety of tools and resources useful to advance organizational medication safety efforts, carry out medication error and risk surveillance, and plan for the implementation of individualized medication error reduction plans at their respective facilities.