Virtual Medication Safety Intensive - October 2023
Later start time for West Coast participants
October 4 - 10:45 am - 7:45 pm ET
October 5 - 10:45 am - 7:45 pm ET
Price: $950 USD per person
Following completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Perform system-based medication error analysis.
- Identify latent and active failures that lead to medication error events.
- Develop error-reduction strategies for the use of high-alert medications.
- Utilize various data collection methods and tools to identify medication-related risk.
- Discuss the role and responsibilities of the medication safety officer or individual(s) responsible for medication safety oversight.
- Identify human error, at-risk behavior, and reckless behaviors.
- Describe appropriate organizational responses to behavioral choices.
- Measure the effectiveness of selected error-reduction strategies.
This workshop is conducted in English.