Volume 18, Issue 2
Special Edition | Medication Safety Alert! March/April 2020
In this issue:
- Advice from FDA:
- Do NOT Take Chloroquine Phosphate Intended for Fish to Treat COVID-19
- Beware of Fraudulent Coronavirus Tests, Vaccines, and Treatments
- Use hand sanitizer safely
- Poisoning alert!
- Keep up with childhood vaccinations when possible
- Worth visiting…
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – COVID-19
- The World Health Organization (WHO) – COVID-19
- The state and federal US Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) – Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) Updates
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) – Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID_19) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For access to featured articles and more medication safety information, visit our consumer website, www.ConsumerMedSafety.org.