Volume 17, Issue 4
Medication Safety Alert! July/August 2019
In this issue:
- Transferring Prescriptions Between Pharmacies Requires Caution
- Warning! Dilute sertraline oral concentrate
- Birth control pills – active or placebo tablets?
- Advice from FDA: Covers still being applied without the clonidine patch
- This oral syringe is not like others
- Please, please, open the bag!
- Cybersecurity issues with subcutaneous insulin pumps
- Misunderstanding of “single patient use” warning
For access to featured articles and more medication safety information, visit our consumer website, www.ConsumerMedSafety.org.