Volume 22, Issue 19
Medication Safety Alert! September 21, 2017
In this week's issue:
- ISMP Launches the First High-Alert Medication Safety Self Assessment for Inpatient and Outpatient Facilities
- Transition adapters for ENFit syringes can defeat the purpose of ENFit itself
- CycloSPORINE oral solution error
- Textbook errata (Harriet Lane Handbook, 21st edition)
- Patient should not swallow ACIPHEX SPRINKLE capsules!
- More on contrived prescriptions to "test" insurance coverage
Without a doubt, we consider the series of ISMP Medication Safety Self Assessment ® tools to be among the most important activities we’ve undertaken to help advance medication error prevention efforts. This week, ISMP is excited to announce it is launching a groundbreaking new medication safety self...