Volume 26, Issue 14
Medication Safety Alert! July 15, 2021
In this week's issue:
- Screening for Dihydropyrimidine Dehydrogenase (DPD) Deficiency in Fluorouracil Patients: Why Not?
- Patient administration errors with the use of alprostadil urethral inserts
- Improved safety needed for pediatric pegfilgrastim use
- Drug manufacturers need to stop printing barcodes across round surfaces!
- Deadline for new (perioperative) assessment extended to October 1, 2021!
- Acute Care Action Agenda (April – June 2021)