Volume 21, Issue 4
Medication Safety Alert! February 25, 2016
In this week's issue:
- Government and Industry Fail to Protect the Public When They Suggest "Carefully Following Instructions" is Enough to Prevent Vaccine Errors
- Take our survey! Look-Alike Drug Names with Recommended Tall Man Letters
- Updated ISMP Intravenous (IV) admixture safety guidelines open for public comment
- Confusion with look-alike vial labels
- Are patients who are allergic to antibiotics at risk for reactions to vaccine ingredients?