Medication Safety Alert! December 17, 2015
In this week's issue:
- The 18th Annual ISMP Cheers Awards: Looking into the Future for Medication Safety
- ENFit update
- ISMP launches 2016-2017 Best Practices for Hospitals
- Unsafe vaccine labeling and packaging
- Will patients ever be free from iatrogenic harm?
- New PSNet
- Textbook errata (Lexicomp Pediatric & Neonatal Lexi-Drugs)
This month, ISMP honored organizations and individuals who have given us a glimpse into what is to come in the field of medication error prevention by creating future-thinking best practices and programs. The 2015 ISMP CHEERS awardees were recognized at a dinner held in New Orleans on December 8. Please join us in congratulating the following winners.
CHEERS rang out for two outstanding individuals for their exceptional efforts advocating for patient and medication safety:
Jason Adelman, MD, MS, Chief Patient Safety Officer and Associate Chief Quality Officer at New York-Presbyterian...