Volume 21, Issue 25
Medication Safety Alert! December 15, 2016
In this week's issue:
- Putting Our Boots On to Kick Off the 19th Annual ISMP Cheers Awards
- Potential issues with new basal insulin/glucagon-like-peptide-1 (GLP-1) fixed combinations
- New safety challenges?
- Dr. Reddy's American Society of Health-System Pharmacist (ASHP) exhibit giveaway measures liquids incorrectly
- FentaNYL diversion alert
- HydrOXYzine - hydroxyurea mix-up
- More outpatient oral cancer drugs should be in blister packs
This month, ISMP rounded up an impressive group of individuals and organizations to honor and recognize with its 2016 Cheers Awards, which were presented at a gala dinner held on December 6 at Stoney’s Rockin’ Country in Las Vegas. Please join us in congratulating the following medication safety...