Volume 27, Issue 8
Medication Safety Alert! April 21, 2022
In this week's issue:
- Personal Practice Changes Practitioners Would Make after Learning Firsthand about Medication Errors at ISMP
- Wrong directions – mL instead of mg – provided on the prescription label of pediatric propranolol oral liquid
- Baxter ExactaMix automated compounding device valve set shortage
- Potential for mix-ups between EVUSHELD and IMFINZI
- Risky shortened drug names
- Preliminary comparative data workbook now available!
- Join us in celebrating Nurses Week, May 6-12, 2022 and Nurses Month, May 2022!
- Acute Care Action Agenda (January – March 2022)