Take a tour of ISMP’s ConsumerMedSafety.org website
- Advice from FDA: Allergy Medications Could Affect Your Driving
- to Err is Human... Medicine Missteps (5 common mistakes made when taking medicine)
- Poison Prevention Week: March 15-21, 2015
Liver injuries from herbals and dietary supplements have led to death and liver transplants
- Designer pain creams and ointments are profitable for compounding pharmacies but risky for patients and children
- Bottle adapter interfered with child-resistant cap.
- It is not too late to get the flu vaccine!
- Advice from FDA: Improperly discarded 'sharps' can be dangerous
- Medicines that Don't Mix: Bactrim and warfarin