The following are excerpts from the newsletter
June 3, 2004
- Oops, sorry, wrong patient!
Applying the JC "two-identifier" rule beyond
the patient's room
- How to use insulin products safely in infants on
- How to avoid mix-ups with PAMELOR (nortriptyline)
- Similarity between ORTHO TRI-CYCLEN LO (norgestimate/ethinyl
estradiol) ORTHO CYCLEN and ORTHO TRI-CYCLEN
can cause confusion.
- Noticing unusual drug use can prevent criminal activity.
- ISMP teleconference
- Turning a New Chapter on IV Drug Compounding Safety. Click here to order the audio tapes for this teleconference.
- HHS conference
- NHII 04: Cornerstones for Electronic Healthcare