The following are excerpts from the newsletter
- Template for disaster?
Fatal injection into wrong port of implanted infusion
- Why you should be aware if your facility is using
- Serious label issues with TAMIFLU (oseltamivir phosphate).
- Mix-ups involving WELLBUTRIN (bupropion).
- Error reported during computer testing.
- ISMP's 10th anniversary
- Information on how you can become the next ISMP Safe
Medication Practice Fellow
- The upcoming ISMP teleconference "Eliminating reliance on the 'rule of six' for
drug dosing in neonatal and pediatric care".