The following are excerpts from the newsletter
- Intimidation: Practitioners
speak up about this unresolved problem (Part II)
- The recall on oxymetazoline nasal spray by CDC.
- Confusion between BICILLIN products puts
hundreds of patients at risk.
- Child harmed with potassium chloride given IV push.
- How to avoid confusion between PROTONIX
(pantoprazole), PROTEINEX (protein hydrolisate),
- How to implement JC's prohibited abbreviation
- How ISMP's alerts help avoid methotrexate errors.
- More on difficulties with implantable pumps.