THE FOLLOWING IS AN EXCERT FROM OUR NEWSLETTER
- Welcome to the State Board
of (Nursing, Pharmacy, Medicine) Inquisitions
- Look-alike packaging of Par Pharmaceuticals hydralazine
and imipramine could lead to errors.
- Confusion between similar names - INSPRA (eplerenone)
and SPIRIVA (tiotropium) & flavoxate and fluvoxamine.
- KAOPECTATE brand name, widely recognized as an
anti-diarrheal, will also be used for stool softener product.
- Prevent calculation errors - avoid preparing infusions
using Rule of 6 or Brosleow tape.
- Virtual warfarin clinic seeking pilot organizations.